Monday, April 16, 2012

Need a Paradigm Shift? Know The Law!


Greetings,
Grace and peace to all my Kingdom brothers and sisters in the Lord! May the Spirit of Truth be allowed to destroy our ignorance so that we don't go from ignorance to foolishness but from ignorance to rhema (revelation knowledge).

You are a winner and you "were born again that way!" The problems you face are already finished in God's eyes and He wants you to see things from His perspective as kingdom children and not as mere church members. God has created you as Christ carriers with the potential to carry out His plan for your life. God has authorized you to colonize the earth but you need to know the laws that govern His kingdom.  

"The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant." Psalms 25:14 (KJV)

The  Word 'secret' in that verse refers to the "plan" of the Lord so that it would read "The plan of the Lord is with them that fear Him."  You see you are God's response to a need that God created. His plan made your life necessary so He gave you birth to start something He had already finished!

"For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning,and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" Isaiah 46:10 (KJV)

Once we realize that there is more to this life of salvation than just going to church and eating chicken and drinking red koolade, we can have a paradigm shift that will truly revolutionize our lives. We will need to completely allow the Holy Spirit to destroy our ignorance. We will need to go from information to revelation. We will need to discover like Paul did that there is a law of sin and death warring against the members of our mind. We will need to discover the new law that is given to us in the kingdom that overrides the law of sin and death called the "Law of the Spirit of Life."


What is a paradigm shift? A paradigm shift is having a mindset that things work a certain way only to discover truth that totally overrides that line of thinking. Here is where Paul has his paradigm shift!


"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."  Romans8:2 (KJV)

Paul said that he was alive without the law once. This speaks to those who never grew up in church as I did, but were raised by the guidance of their own conscience and went about trying to establish their own righteousness. In his mind he was good to go.  Look at verse 9in Romans 7.

"For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died." Romans7:9 (KJV)

Sin used the commandment to make him feel guilty of what he did, and thus condemnation would set in because he did not know the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ. Many times as Christians we allow the enemy to use sin to point to the commandments to feel a great sense of unworthiness which results in an assault to our faith life. Fear sets in after that and imprisons us in shackles of inferiority and low self esteem.

You know, we as believers ought to really watch out for the word "feel."You know what I mean? We can be so loose with "I feel that so and so.." or "I feel we need to......" We try to attach our emotions to spiritual leading and direction so much that we will allow our souls to try to guide us through truths that our soul can't in any way enter into.  You never read where Paul said "I feel led to do such and such." He never leans to his own understanding once he had his paradigm shift.

"Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.  For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:  ButI see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind,and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members."
Romans7:20-23 (KJV)

This is where Paul hits the wall. His way of getting to righteousness was not working and he didn't know why. The Holy Spirit dropped some deep knowledge on Paul and destroyed his way of thinking. Paul discovered the anointing for he said..."O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Romans7:24 (KJV)

"I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin." Romans7:25 (KJV)

The very next thing Paul says is "I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord!" I often wonder how long was the time between Paul saying o wretched man... to I thank God?" Paul's soul heard from his spirit and he found out that it is the anointing on Jesus that made him free from that death he could not escape! It was revelation knowledge that let him know he was even in a hostage situation. Just like information reminded him of his sin, revelation reminded him of the anointing and his new righteousness so much so that Paul said.....

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.  For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall liveby faith.' Romans1:16-17 (KJV)

Will you give the Holy Spirit permission to break your ignorance? Will pride hold you in the prison of doing the same old things that don't work, leaving you in the same predicament you were in last year? Will the school of "Ignorance is Bliss University" hold you back another year? You and your children? You know that ignorance is hereditary don't you?  You can pass your know-nothing down to your children so that they enroll into the same school of no-learning you diligently attended. Even the world wants their children to fare better than them and go much further in their education.

Will you allow the law of the Spirit of Life in the Anointing (Christ) to make you free from the law of sin and death where there is now NO condemnation? Ask the Holy Spirit to give you a paradigm shift through His wisdom, knowledge and understanding today! The Blessing of the lord is to everyone, but it is only on the believer! May the Law of the Spirit of Life be with you all!

 I trust that this Word of faith message has been a Blessing to you, and like all good things pass it forward to increase your harvest of hope in Jesus Name. As you give to this ministry you will be increasing the outreach of this work and our anointing and prayers will be on you to do the work God has called you to do. Become a Partner today as we believe this ministry to be good ground ministry.
Loretta and I love you and we encourage you to walk in the fulness of The Blessing!
Copyright 2012by: Kingdom Time Ministries Paul G. and Loretta Williams

No comments: